Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My New Years Resolution

My new years resolution is to become more serious in the sport I play. I spend time now practicing but I plan to get more serious about it now and try to practice more. I would gain an improving accuracy and skill in the sport. what i'd lose by getting more serious about the sport is less free time to spend time with friends and family. My greatest conflict with this activity is that its far away from my house and that it can get really expensive. what drives me to engage in this sport is that its unique and I enjoy playing the sport.

3 comments:

  1. That's good that you want to become more serious in it, what sport are you in? I hope you accomplish what you wanted this year, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in competition pistol shooting

      Delete
  2. Wow! How did you get interested in that sport?

    ReplyDelete