Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

daniels story

We must live, and when this is all over, we must work to make the world a better place.  And if we die, we will die knowing that it was not our fault, that we did our best, and we can go to our deaths in dignity… I want you both to live…And to remember...You must choose love.  Always choose love.”

In Daniels story Erika his sister says the quote and inspires him and Rosa (Daniels girlfriend) to move on and not give up. Personally I don't know a lot about this topic but I know mt grandparents did because my grandfather went to America for work and asked my grandma to come along this was a tough choice for her because if she went she would leave all her family in China and live with my grandpa but she ended up going with him to America and it all worked out for them because they woked hard enough for some of the family to come over and live in America and they had two children and those two children gave them 6 grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment