Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Leap year

this year was leap year (yes i know this is late but that's not the point) and my life now compared from now to 4 years ago is very different one thing is the sport i'm doing before I was only doing tennis and soccer but I hated tennis and soccer wasn't that bad but I wasn't really good at it but now I'm doing competition pistol shooting which I absolutely love another thing is that my dressing style has changed a lot before I only wore neon things and jeans now I wear more casual things like a gray shirt and jeans instead of a neon green shirt neon green shorts and neon green shoes but I still act the same

In four years and i'm a senior in high school (hopefully graduating not sure from where) I hope I'd be more mature and go to college and be having most of my life almost figured out but as of right now I have no clue where I'll be but hopefully I'm not stuck in my mom's basement

No comments:

Post a Comment